Saturday 4 August 2012

It's been a while...

I just wanted to make a quick post to explain my sudden departure from my blog.

I have had a lot to deal with recently. My grandfather lost his fight for life on my Birthday. I don't know if losing two family members so close together triggered something off but I haven't been my usual self.

Anyhow, moving on...and forward I will be back In Shaa Allah (Godwilling) after Ramadan ends (RAMADAN KAREEM by the way folks-been so busy didn't get the chance to post and say it before!).

My blog will cover the usual parenting blogs and will include my favourite topics of kids fashion on a budget and beauty and fashion for mummies too.

I simply love cooking-so will be posting tried and tested recipes on a separate blog to keep things streamlined.

So please please please pop back after Ramadan leaves us.

Enjoy Ramadan, the Olympics (GO TEAM GB) and the summer break.

Munchies Mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment